You already run a fitness or dance studio – or maybe you want to open your own studio?
&Ballet will expand your offer, make your studio distinctive and different, and increase your revenue. It will allow you to offer your students a program that can begin immediately.
Instructors for each degree of &Ballet are trained with specific education and are required to undergo continuous improvements training, formal and informal. The training involves professionals in various fields and ensures networking, shared visibility and promotion. It creates added value for you and your students.
Do you like dancing or exercising? Become an instructor and help others live healthier and happier lives.
Embrace the opportunity to learn, motivate and inspire others. Share your passion, confidence and results.
Take it all to a higher level.
Educating and working with students makes you stronger too. Get more done and reach your goals by helping others achieve theirs.
What does a franchise include?
- Right to Use Brand &Ballet.
- Know-how, Training & Certification by &Ballet.
- Program by different levels in writings and videos.
- Basic and additional music sets.
- Annual improvement and updating of methodology and content.
- Promotion and space on &Ballet web site..
- Presentation on Facebook as part of &Ballet.
- Access to a system of support and experience exchange for instructors.
- Marketing within &Ballet.
How much does it cost?
The cost of training for the instructor &Ballet Grade A is 400,00 € with payment in one installment or in three installments. Attendees enter into a contract to use the System &Ballet. After the start of work in the capacity of &Ballet instructor, the conditions of the system will be applied. Instructor candidates will get the Franchise brochure after the application has been submitted.
The license acquired is valid for one year, after which it must be renewed.
Conditions for access to training for the instructor
Candidate evaluation is conducted individually. Preferred prerequisites are:
- completed basic ballet school
- college or college of kinesiology
- previous training in classical ballet (if at least 5 years of recreational activity with additional evaluation of abilities and competences)
- that the candidate is a dance instructor / educator of another dance technique
- profession involving body anatomy (physical therapists, medical schools, and studies) or
- a combination of the above conditions.
A resume must be submitted with the application. Candidate evaluation assesses the matching of the minimum eligibility requirements for becoming the &Ballet instructors.
In the case of candidates who do not meet the above requirements, coming to a licensed studio is required for evaluation. This evaluation involves checking the general ability of psychophysical work as an &Ballet instructor and previous knowledge of the body and human anatomy.
What can you expect upon completion of the education?
Understanding and using the functional anatomy through &Ballet for the overall health of your practicioners.
Acquire basic knowledge of the elementary school ballet school program that incorporates classical ballet theory and practice worldwide.
Familiarize yourself with tried-and-true, safe and effective exercise methods.
Adopt successful training opportunities for beginners and advanced practitioners.
Learn the basics of analyzing physical imbalances and potential mechanical injuries and how to prevent and rehabilitate existing ones.
Adopt a pedagogical approach to practitioners in the context of general knowledge of fitness presentation.
Master the impeccable work methodology applicable to multiple forms of training.
Adopt how to adapt work by practicioner’s age, ability, gender and physical condition and to the body of each student individually, through applied knowledge of Pilates, Yoga and other systems that allow modifications at &Ballet with the fastest possible and proven progress of students.
Obtaining a license to run the program &Ballet.
Really enough reason to sign up!